Does your dog want to be a Healthspan Study Scientist?
We are looking for dogs that....
- have an accurately documented birth year*,
- weigh less than 25 lbs or more than 50 lbs,
- are 2-5 years old OR 7 or more years old, and
- do not have a diagnosis of diabetes mellitus or hypoadrenocorticism (also called Addison's disease)
* This can be either a breeding record with a specific date of birth OR a vet exam or vet treatment record from when the dog was six months or younger
And you must be able to bring your dog to one of these locations:
- Quakertown, PA - Quakertown Veterinary Clinic
- Springfield, MO - Bradford Park Veterinary Hospital
- Fort Collins, CO - Front Range Veterinary Clinic
- Decatur, IL - Northgate Pet Clinic
- Dallas, TX - Hillside Vet Clinic
- Bristol, CT - Chippens Hill Veterinary Hospital
- Harrisburg, PA - Animal Hospital of Dauphin County
Checked out and ready to roll?
After filling out this form, a Loyal team member will reach out to you. Submitting this form does not guarantee your dog's participation in the study.